|Availability:||Out of stock|
The acclaimed negotiation game has been remastered!
- Astounding new cover art by Kwanchai Moriya
- Updated card layout
- Cardboard bid trackers
- Included teaching guide
- Improved rulebook flow for easy setup and learning – includes more visual examples and clear key terms
- Updated insert
Tauceti Deichmann’s thorough design sits at a unique intersection of simple turn order and complex chains of trading. This refined edition re-implements the gameplay that makes Sidereal Confluence a standout:
- Asymmetrical gameplay – Play as one of 9 unique alien species, each with a unique story and playstyle to match
- Simultaneous turns – Little downtime as everyone acts at the same time
- Complex trades with simple notation – each converter tells you the approximate value of both inputs and products, helping you negotiate fair trades
- Information is open – all resources and technologies are public knowledge.
- Almost everything is tradeable – Not just your resources! Planets, ships, technology, future production and more.
- Deals are binding – even across turns. If you make a promise during a trade, you must deliver. Cooperation is the key to being the top competitor